Monday, January 27, 2014

Songs the Whole Family can Enjoy!

Well, it's week 4 of 52, and I'm still going strong!

This week's submission is called No Pants Ranch and I have to admit, I'm pretty pumped about how it turned out.

Since there are a few objectionable words and concepts in it, it's the perfect way for me to introduce a new initiative I've developed called, "J.Williamez: 52 Songs for Kids".

For every offensive or questionable song I release for this project, I'll also be releasing a kids friendly version of the song that the whole family can enjoy!

Check out both versions of this week's song to see if you can spot the difference!

4 down, 48 to go!

(4) No Pants Ranch

(4.5) No Pants Ranch (kids edit)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS SO FAR




No comments:

Post a Comment