Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And So it Begins... with Song #1

So here it is: Song #1 of 52!

A little late, sure, but it's because I wanted it to be special. And when I want something to be special, I give it the J.Williamez special treatment, which means I leave it until the last possible day, and then I pull a crazy all nighter, getting it done, and putting away two pots of coffee in the process.
I'm really proud of this first song! It's called "52 Songs".

The song itself it a nice introduction to the project, and I'm super happy with how the video turned out, especially because I shot the whole thing myself, with absolutely no help whatsoever from my cat, Mona, who, I have to admit, just sort of sat there and watched me work my ass off all night. Bitch! But then again, that's why I love her!

Anyway, stay tuned and keep checking into to this blog for more weekly songs to come!

1 down, 51 to go!

1. 52 Songs:






No comments:

Post a Comment